Elizabeth's Shops Collectibles Costume Jewelry Eclectic Corner Postcards 2nd Time Used
                        
Collectibles Shop
 > Advertising

 > Glassware and Crystal

 > Hallmark Ornaments

 > Home Decor / Sundry

 > Pottery and Porcelain

 > Tom Clark Gnomes

Costume Jewelry Shop
 > Bracelets

 > Brooches / Pins

 > Cufflinks / Tie Tacks / Lapel Pins

 > Earrings

 > Jewelry Sets

 > Necklaces

 > Rings

 > Watches


Eclectic Corner Shop
 > Books

 > Business & Office

 > Computer Hardware / Software

 > Giftware

 > Health & Beauty

 > Holiday Decorations

 > Hobbies & Toys

Paintings, Postcards & Papers Shop
 > My Original Paintings / Prints

 > Art / Prints

 > Cabinet Cards / Photos

 > Postcards

Second Time Used Shop
 > New / Gently Used Clothing

 > Textiles & Needlework

 > Vintage / Vanity Accessories

 > Vintage Patterns


Catalog » Eclectic Corner Shop » Health & Beauty

 Add to cart Checkout
Product ID: Guy-Laroche-Clandestine
Vintage Clandestine Guy Laroche Paris Mini EDT Splash Discontinued Rare
In Stock: 1
Vintage Clandestine Guy Laroche Paris Mini EDT Splash Discontinued Rare
Previous 1 of 2 Next

Item Description:

This is a vintage and authentic discontinued formula of Clandestine Eau de Toilette by Guy Laroche of Paris, France. Clandestine is an fragrance for women. Clandestine was launched in 1986.

Top Notes:  Plum, bergamot, pineapple, aldehydes and apricot notes.

Middle Notes: Damask rose, tuberose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, carnation, heliotrope, honey and iris at the heart notes.

Base Notes: Patchouli, amber, vanilla, benzoin, cedar, civet and musk notes.

The miniature bottle was designed by Alain de Morgues. 

Since this perfume is discontinued, Clandestine will become harder and harder to find.

Maker / Marks:

Clandestine Parfums Guy Laroche Paris

Approximate Size:

.17 Fl OZ / 5 ml - However not quite 5% has evaporated leaving approximately 95% of this miniature bottle.

Condition:

No Box. It smells exotic.
 
Email Friend
Price: $14.98
13.89    £11.98    ¥1,658
Add to cart

 
« Previous | Next »


Quick Search
Enter Keywords



Shopping cart  Shopping cart
0 Product(s) in cart
Total $0.00
» Checkout

My eBay


GoDaddy


We accept Visa and MasterCard

    Check out with Paypal

Copyright 2009 - 2015
Elizabeth's Shops








Home | Advanced Search | Privacy | Links | Sales Terms and FAQ | Sitemap | Checkout