Elizabeth's Shops Collectibles Costume Jewelry Eclectic Corner Postcards 2nd Time Used
                        
Collectibles Shop
 > Advertising

 > Glassware and Crystal

 > Hallmark Ornaments

 > Home Decor / Sundry

 > Pottery and Porcelain

 > Tom Clark Gnomes

Costume Jewelry Shop
 > Bracelets

 > Brooches / Pins

 > Cufflinks / Tie Tacks / Lapel Pins

 > Earrings

 > Jewelry Sets

 > Necklaces

 > Rings

 > Watches


Eclectic Corner Shop
 > Books

 > Business & Office

 > Computer Hardware / Software

 > Giftware

 > Health & Beauty

 > Holiday Decorations

 > Hobbies & Toys

Paintings, Postcards & Papers Shop
 > My Original Paintings / Prints

 > Art / Prints

 > Cabinet Cards / Photos

 > Postcards

Second Time Used Shop
 > New / Gently Used Clothing

 > Textiles & Needlework

 > Vintage / Vanity Accessories

 > Vintage Patterns


Catalog » Eclectic Corner Shop » Health & Beauty

 Add to cart Checkout
Product ID: Giogio-Set
Giorgio Beverly Hills 3.0 oz / 90 ml Women's EDT Spray and Body Wash Set
In Stock: 1
Giorgio Beverly Hills 3.0 oz / 90 ml Women's EDT Spray and Body Wash Set
Previous 1 of 3 Next

Item Description:

This is a vintage and authentic bottle of Giorgio Beverly Hills Spray Eau de Toilette and Giorgio Body Wash set.  Giorgio is vivacious and serene and was created by Bob Aliano in 1981.

Top Notes: Orange blossom, peach, apricot and trails of sweet and fresh bergamot notes.

Middle Notes: Ylang-ylang, seductive tuberose, gardenia, jasmine, rose and orchid notes.

Base Notes: Floral bouquet spreads itself in the base, with warm sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla, amber, cedar, oakmoss and musk notes

Maker / Marks:

Giorgio Beverly Hills, Inc., Beverly Hills, CA, Made in U.S.A.

Approximate Size:

3 Fl OZ / 90  ml Eau de Toilette - However not quite 5% has been used leaving approximately 95% of this large bottle.

1.7 FL OZ / 50 ml Giorgio Body Wash - However approximately 25% has been used leaving about 75%.

Condition:

No Box. It smells exotic.  Pictures are of the actual items you will receive.
 
Email Friend
Price: $21.98
20.38    £17.58    ¥2,432
Add to cart

 
« Previous | Next »


Quick Search
Enter Keywords



Shopping cart  Shopping cart
0 Product(s) in cart
Total $0.00
» Checkout

My eBay


GoDaddy


We accept Visa and MasterCard

    Check out with Paypal

Copyright 2009 - 2015
Elizabeth's Shops








Home | Advanced Search | Privacy | Links | Sales Terms and FAQ | Sitemap | Checkout