Elizabeth's Shops Collectibles Costume Jewelry Eclectic Corner Postcards 2nd Time Used
Collectibles Shop
 > Advertising

 > Glassware and Crystal

 > Hallmark Ornaments

 > Home Decor / Sundry

 > Pottery and Porcelain

 > Tom Clark Gnomes

Costume Jewelry Shop
 > Bracelets

 > Brooches / Pins

 > Cufflinks / Tie Tacks / Lapel Pins

 > Earrings

 > Jewelry Sets

 > Necklaces

 > Rings

 > Watches

Eclectic Corner Shop
 > Books

 > Business & Office

 > Computer Hardware / Software

 > Giftware

 > Health & Beauty

 > Holiday Decorations

 > Hobbies & Toys

Paintings, Postcards & Papers Shop
 > My Original Paintings / Prints

 > Art / Prints

 > Cabinet Cards / Photos

 > Postcards

Second Time Used Shop
 > New / Gently Used Clothing

 > Textiles & Needlework

 > Vintage / Vanity Accessories

 > Vintage Patterns

Catalog » Eclectic Corner Shop » Health & Beauty

 Add to cart Checkout
Product ID: Fidji-EDT-Mini
Vintage Original Guy Laroche Fidji Eau de Toilette Collectible Miniature 3.5 ml
In Stock: 1
Vintage Original Guy Laroche Fidji Eau de Toilette Collectible Miniature 3.5 ml

Item Description:

This is a vintage and authentic, original formula of Fidji Eau de Toilette EDT by Josephine Catapano for Parfums Guy Laroche of Paris, France.  The perfume was launched in made by 1966 and has become an incredibly popular perfume, because it is the perfume from the sunny islands, far and attractive.

Top Notes: The fresh wave of galbanum, hyacinth, lemon, bergamot and meet the floral heart across rose, jasmine, violet, and ylang-ylang.

Middle Notes: Spicy floral nuance of carnation gives its harshness and makes the character of the composition stronger.

Base Notes: The base is combined of: musk, patchouli, sandal, amber, vetiver, and moss.

Why not try a small sample of this perfume before purchasing a larger bottle?

Maker / Marks:

Parfums Guy Laroche Paris

Approximate Size:

.12 Fl OZ / 3.5 ml - However 40% has been used leaving approximately 60% in this miniature bottle.


No Box. It smells wonderful.
Email Friend
Price: $3.99
3.70    £3.19    ¥442
Add to cart

« Previous | Next »

Quick Search
Enter Keywords

Shopping cart  Shopping cart
0 Product(s) in cart
Total $0.00
» Checkout

My eBay


We accept Visa and MasterCard

    Check out with Paypal

Copyright 2009 - 2015
Elizabeth's Shops

Home | Advanced Search | Privacy | Links | Sales Terms and FAQ | Sitemap | Checkout