Elizabeth's Shops Collectibles Costume Jewelry Eclectic Corner Postcards 2nd Time Used
                        
Collectibles Shop
 > Advertising

 > Glassware and Crystal

 > Hallmark Ornaments

 > Home Decor / Sundry

 > Pottery and Porcelain

 > Tom Clark Gnomes

Costume Jewelry Shop
 > Bracelets

 > Brooches / Pins

 > Cufflinks / Tie Tacks / Lapel Pins

 > Earrings

 > Jewelry Sets

 > Necklaces

 > Rings

 > Watches


Eclectic Corner Shop
 > Books

 > Business & Office

 > Computer Hardware / Software

 > Giftware

 > Health & Beauty

 > Holiday Decorations

 > Hobbies & Toys

Paintings, Postcards & Papers Shop
 > My Original Paintings / Prints

 > Art / Prints

 > Cabinet Cards / Photos

 > Postcards

Second Time Used Shop
 > New / Gently Used Clothing

 > Textiles & Needlework

 > Vintage / Vanity Accessories

 > Vintage Patterns


Catalog » Eclectic Corner Shop » Health & Beauty

 Checkout
Product ID: Coty-LOrigan-Perfume
Vintage Coty L'Origan Perfume Splash Mini
In Stock: 0
Vintage Coty L'Origan Perfume Splash Mini
Previous 1 of 3 Next

Item Description:

This is a vintage and authentic, original formula of L'Origan Perfume splash by Coty.  Francois Coty created L'Origan in 1905. 

L`Origan by Coty is classified as a floral fragrance for women.  Sweet floral notes are combined with spicy and powdery woody accords, its composition includes new materials for that time as coumarine, sweet powdery and woody violet accord, vanillin. 

Scent notes include: 

Top Notes:Bergamot, Orange, Peach, Coriander, Pepper Notes

Middle Notes:Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Rose, Violet, Ylang Ylang, Nutmeg, Spicy Notes

Base Notes:Civet, Musk, Coumarin, Benzoin, Incense, Vanilla, Cedar, Sandalwood.

Maker / Marks:

L'Origan Perfume, Coty Div., Pfizer, N.Y., N.Y.

Approximate Size:

.125 FL OZ / 3.7 ml  - However not quite 5% has been used leaving approximately 95% in this miniature bottle.

Condition:

Used. No Box. It smells wonderful.
 
Email Friend
Price: $18.98
17.60    £15.18    ¥2,100
Sold

 
« Previous | Next »


Quick Search
Enter Keywords



Shopping cart  Shopping cart
0 Product(s) in cart
Total $0.00
» Checkout

My eBay


GoDaddy


We accept Visa and MasterCard

    Check out with Paypal

Copyright 2009 - 2015
Elizabeth's Shops








Home | Advanced Search | Privacy | Links | Sales Terms and FAQ | Sitemap | Checkout